So I’m thinking of proposing some talks for YAPC::NA Orlando, and/or maybe do some training. Here’s my thought on what I could do that would be a contribution and different from other talks. For Training it might just be a combination of all of the concepts I could do as individual talks. Basically the idea is “I’ve learned Perl and Moo[se], now how do I build a large application”.
- SOLID Object Oriented Design
- Design Patterns
- Domain Driven Design
- Patterns of Application Architecture
- Service Oriented Architectures, REST, ROA, RPC (including RESTful RPC and Resource Oriented RPC), and Pub/Sub
- ORM Patterns ( Active Record / Data Mapper / Transaction Script )
- Layered Architecture
- Ports and Adapters
- Dependency Injection ( with Bread::Board )
Let me know your thoughts.